Our team of professionals are experienced in the project management of building repair following incidents such as fire, flood and impact damage. Severe building damage can be a traumatic experience for a building owner, especially when they must contact a call centre for information. Our local approach to claims handling ensures constant communication and a visible presence of support. Furthermore, the Project Manager fee is paid directly by insurers, at no cost to the building owner.
On more complex cases, a project team is formed for design, calculations, quantity surveying, contract administration and CDM. This integrated approach allows us to effectively handle any type of disaster restoration, utilising the broad skills of our local network.
- Instruction received and processed by head office
- Local consultant appointed to manage the customer relationship
- Appraisal report issued following first visit
- Design, Schedule and Calculations
- Asbestos survey
- Preparation of tender documents
- Contract Administration
- Final meeting with package of documents and defects liability period of one year
- Communication with local consultant throughout
- Independent from the Loss Adjuster and Contractor
- Transparent managed process with programme planning and site meetings
- Compliance with statutory regulations
- Demonstrably quicker timescales and cost control